FastCgiServer

Gordon gordon at gordonstewart.co.uk
Sat May 24 11:01:06 UTC 2008

Dear List

I am trying to get Catalyst working through apache by using fastcgi.  I am
having difficulty in achieving this.  This problem is that I seam to be
getting that apache does not recognizes FastCgiServer.

Reading around I need to use "FastCgiServer" option within my apache config,
but it does not seam to work through fedora core 6.  Does anyone know what
yum package I need to install to allow "FastCgiServer" to work through
apache?  I am using apache 2 that came on the disc.

Regards

Gordon Stewart