Installing fedora

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat May 24 13:41:18 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 14:08:42 +0100,
  Chris Norman <chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am visually impared and am trying to install fedora.

[snip]

> Also, I used to install with braille, using a braillified installer CD
> created by someone from the brltty comunity, but I cannot get in touch
> with anyone from brltty, and there is no braillified installer disk on
> their site.

Would a yum upgrade get you by this time around? If you already have Fedora
installed or can use your previous install disk to install it, you should
be able to use yum to upgrade the system to Fedora 9. There will be some
cleanup, which you wouldn't have with a fresh install, but its not too bad.