Wiki Migration (Tuesday 05-26-2008)

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:47:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello Fedora Universe!  It is my pleasure to announce that starting on
> Tuesday http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ will be run by Mediawiki instead
> of Moin.  Why bother announcing this to everyone?  Well there are a couple
> of reasons.

For people like me who missed the discussion about this move to
Mediawiki it would be nice to see the link. I believe that you made a
right choice and I love Mediawiki but I would just like to see what is
benefits are there with moving to Mediawiki so that I can take
advantage of them.

Cheers,
Valent.

--