I/O, Sector Error booting Fedora 9 DVD

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Tue May 27 13:45:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Steven Stern <
subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> wrote:

> --

Thanks for the quick response.  I did right-click and burn the iso file.
So; it should have the contents of the iso file on the DVD, but I didn't
verify that either because I've burned lots o iso file in my days (still
should check though).  I don't think I verified it using SHA1.  I just saw
the http://fedoraproject.org/en/verify page.  So; I'll do that.  Do I have
to run the commands as root?  I saw in another mailing list -- something
about running those commands as root.

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4