Fedora 9 + Network Manager = Wireless NOT Connecting

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Thu May 29 13:12:07 UTC 2008

Yes I did log in using "su", what's the difference with the - option?
Well I did get the lspci command to work. I exported it to a text
file. As soon as I get to work I'll post the result. Thanks for the
detailed help. VI is a very cool application, but hard to figure out
at first. I spent a couple minutes in "man" and "vim" :help.