gecko-mediaplayer?

Knute Johnson linux at www.knutejohnson.com
Fri May 30 01:05:23 UTC 2008

I installed F9 and was trying to listen to my favorite radio station but
I couldn't find mplayerplug-in.  Some of you said to get
gecko-mediaplayer instead.  I downloaded it with no problems and it
shows up in the plugins list but it doesn't work.  There is also a
Mozplugger at the top that appears not to be configured properly.

    MozPlugger 1.10.1 handles QuickTime and Windows Media Player Plugin

    File name: nswrapper_32_32.mozplugger.so
    MozPlugger version 1.10.1, written by Fredrik Hübinette, Louis
    Bavoil and Peter Leese.
    For documentation on how to configure mozplugger, check the man
    page. (type man mozplugger)
    Configuration file: 	Not found!
    Helper binary: 	Not found!
    Controller binary: 	Not found!

It lists al the mime types below this and they are all enabled.  Any
ideas where to start trying to figure out why it doesn't work?

Thanks,

knute...