no text appearing

Hello,

I finally got the fedora installation to load from a FAT + USB stick (no CD, no network.)
However, the same thing I was afraid of that happened with the Live CD happens with this ISO as well.
There is a message, when loading the GUI interface that says "probing video."
Then when loading the GUI, there is no text, but only empty boxes of the size of the text.
I am using an X61 Tablet from Lenovo.

Any ideas?

Thanks