Re: FC9 login without password

edwardspl ita org mo wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Mine is FC9...
> So, how to config the user profile, then the user login without password
> ( disable password ) ?

autologin a specific user graphically without a password?

something like this...
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/fedora-9-auto-login-644821/

Unless you want your users to literally have *no* password...
This is a very bad idea! I'll let someone else tell you how to
compromise your system security like that. I can't bring myself to do it...

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc.
"It's today!" said Piglet.