Re: FC9 login without password

Stuart Sears wrote:
edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Dear All,

Mine is FC9...
So, how to config the user profile, then the user login without password
( disable password ) ?

autologin a specific user graphically without a password?

something like this...
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/fedora-9-auto-login-644821/

Unless you want your users to literally have *no* password...
This is a very bad idea! I'll let someone else tell you how to
compromise your system security like that. I can't bring myself to do it...

Stuart

Hello,

Sorry, my means in special environment ( eg: intranet ), some of user they needn't the password for the login ( the system admin configed the user profile,eg: /etc/password ).

Edward.