IBM 19K5544 Intel Pro/100 Ethernet Adapter

I have two of these (PCI) network cards, they seem pretty nice. I'm not sure where I got them but I was wondering if they should work with Fedora? I plugged one in but lspci doesn't see it and trying to find it in dmesg failed. Just trying to avoid going out and buying new cards for an old machine I'm trying to get up and running. I have a feeling they are IBM OEM and won't work with Linux but thought I'd check before tossing them.

Thanks - Tod