Re: OT: find command permissions: how to exclude dir?

Gordon Messmer wrote:
... If you've ever seen find return results from a directory that it wasn't told to search when using -xdev or -mount, then that would be a bug. I've never seen find misbehave in that way, though.

Well, there you go: it works as expected now.

I should know better; "Test first, complain later".

Thanks for making me check ;-)

<Joe