Re: Can I update to F10 final from rawhide?

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 23:01:46 -0400,
  Armin Moradi <feng shaun gmail com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to know if I could update to rawhide (when it comes out) if
> I'm on rawhide.  What would I need to do?

Get the F11 version of Fedora Release and install it. It's available at:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/fedora-release/10.90/1/noarch/fedora-release-10.90-1.noarch.rpm

If you haven't manually tinkered with your repo files that should do it.

There isn't a separate repo yet, so you will still only have access to
F10 stuff until shortly after the release. If there are particular packages
you are interested in, you can check koji to see if there are F11 packages
already available.