Re: control-center??

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 15:43 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> It seems strange there's no icon; maybe the time has come for me
> to try to make one ....

Do you mean with the package in general, or that you didn't get a menu
entry created for it?

Here, I use Gnome, and there's a menu item for it in the preferences
section, using a generic-looking preferences sort of icon (three sliding
controls with knobs on a box).  The image comes from:
/usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/categories/gnome-control-center.svg (a
scalable vector graphic), and there's several PNGs that come in the RPM,
too.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.6-79.fc9.i686