SANE Support in Fedora 9 for HP

I have a very old HP OfficeJet 630 parallel port multifunction
printer/scanner/fax machine.

Prior to Fedora 9, I had no problems with xsane/sane recognizing the
scanner function.

After installing Fedora 9 and going to the Software Add to include the
HP support for sane, xsane still can not find my device.

I have installed it as a printer without any issues.