How to stop loading sata_mv driver for HighPoint RocketRAID 2220 to install Fedora 9

Hi,
I have a RocketRAID 2220 controller, and I also prepare the driver from the open source
But when I start to install Fedora 9 to the controller, it always loads sata_mv.ko and
conflict with the driver from highpoint, what could I type from the command line to not
load the sata_mv driver? On openSUSE, I can add brokenmodules=sata_mv to the boot option,
is it possible for Fedora?