Re: How to stop loading sata_mv driver for HighPoint RocketRAID 2220 to install Fedora 9

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:10:34 +0800
"sfzhou"<sxzzsf sohu com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a RocketRAID 2220 controller, and I also prepare the driver from the open source

What open source ? The only driver I've seen is mostly proprietary
modules with a few bits of glue source code to build it.

> But when I start to install Fedora 9 to the controller, it always loads sata_mv.ko

Yes because that is what the devices on the controller actually are.

Alan