Re: [Thanks][Everything running just fine]

Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:
Hello

I have an hp dv6139eu laptop running F8 and this is to say that
it works just fine, it is being used 24/7, no crash.

Thank you Fedora Team!!

I am running Fedora 9 KDE 4.1.2 on an HP dv9208nr laptop, 24/7, and its been great ass well. It is a whole lot better now that Nvidia video cards are working properly. So the only time I have run into serious problems is when I experimented a bit to much so I built a separate machine for that purpose, but my HP laptop has been set-up perfectly and runs great!

Thank you Fedora Team!!