Re: Non-kde app launcher in KDE4 F9?

Mike Cloaked wrote:

> Brilliant - really excellent - this is the first time I have seen an
> answer on this that really is simple
> and it works - am very pleased - thank you very much

I have also now seen that if you add the FolderView Widget to the desktop
and then right click
on the grey area of FolderView you can select Create New -> Link to
Application - as well as other options.

I have learned a lot this evening.... so the answer to my original question
is yes - in at least two different ways!  KDE4 is growing on me day by day!