Re: Fedora9 (KDE4) and multiple screens

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:39 AM, kevin kempter
<kevin kevinkempterllc com> wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> Does Fedora9 (and KDE4) support multiple screens? If so, how do I configure
> them? Can I have 2 screens (my laptop screen and a external) each with
> different resolution ?

It does, but its not very good right now.  You can span a single
desktop, but that's about it.

You'll need to create and/or edit your xorg.conf to facilitate it.  I
use the nvidia drivers, so I do battle withe their config editor
instead of doing battle with the xorg.conf.