kdesvn-1.2.1 on F9 and Quanta

After upgrading to kdesvn-1.2.1 on F9, I noticed that the libkdesvnpart.la
file is not part of the upgraded package, rendering the Quanta/kdesvn
integration useless.

As this is a feature that I use frequently, is there a configuration change I
need to make or another perhaps "compatibility" package I need to use to
allow F9's Quanta to continue to use the kde svn features?

Thanks for the input.  -Anthony
--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E