RPM Fusion repo?

I've been WAY out of the loop on Fedora here recently. What's up with the Fusion Repo gpg key I had to import this morning? Based on the '(non-free)' in the description, I'm going to assume this will be a repo for non-GPL (or incompatible to the GPL) licensed software?

--
Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support