ASUS M3A78-EM -

I see that Newegg has a sale on ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard.

I had a failure in a back-up computer last month and have been looking for a cheap replacement board. This board has on-board video which I would like to use. I have not been able to determine if it has dedicated video memory or if it shares the main memory somehow and if that will cause problems?

I guess what I want to know is does anyone have experience with this board? I would not install Windows, only Fedora Linux, probably F-9.

Thanks.

Bob