Re: RPM Fusion repo?

Jeff Maxwell wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 10:04 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 07:16 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 09:06 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
I've been WAY out of the loop on Fedora here recently. What's up with the Fusion Repo gpg key I had to import this morning? Based on the '(non-free)' in the description, I'm going to assume this will be a repo for non-GPL (or incompatible to the GPL) licensed software?
In short: Livna, FreshRPMs, and Dribble started their RPMFusion
cut-over. The rest of your assumptions are essentially correct.
Except that they won't support "DMCA-infringing" software, e.g.
libdvdcss, which Livna for example currently does. i.e. don't delete
your Livna repo.

poc

Ah.  Okay, that is all I needed, I appreciate the clarification.

--

Ok, I am confused and just may be a bit slow.

I am running Fedora 9 with Gnome.  There is a graphical front end for
adding/removing software and another for updates.
I reviewed these and did not see any indication that the fusion
repositories were added.

Is there something I am missing?  Should I be doing something to add
fusion?

I didn't do anything to add the repo to mine. But then, I only ever do updates from the command line.

--
Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support