F9 cannot boot without selinux=0

My Fedora 9 box cannot boot without selinux=0. It was a nightmare
doing a http install only to find it was referring to non-existent
selinux  policy files. I booted by selinux=0 and then a yum update
solved some of the problems but now it cannot boot without selinux=0.

[fcuser Vandaman ~]$ rpm -qa | grep selinux
libselinux-python-2.0.67-4.fc9.i386
selinux-policy-devel-3.3.1-103.fc9.noarch
libselinux-2.0.67-4.fc9.i386
selinux-policy-3.3.1-103.fc9.noarch

Regards,
Vandaman.