Mouse Issues after latest security updae

Hi All;

I'm running Fedora9 and KDE 4.2 within Vmware on a mac. It was working great, then today at some point I let it install a new security update (or maybe a couple). It was still fine till I rebooted.

Now I can't click on the F-menu any longer at all. I can click the programs on the plasma panel only. Once I open a program if I click any of the menus like the file or edit menu the menu shows up for a second and immediately goes away. Trying to click on the F-menu does the same thing.

Any Ideas how to fix ?

Thanks in advance.