How to remove unused dependency

Hi All!

I`m recently switched from debian based distro to fedora. And I want to
ask, how can I remove unused dependencies ? Eg if I want to install
wesnoth, it wants to install SDL_image, SDL_mixer, SDL_net and libmikmod
as dependencies on my system. But when I later remove wesnoth all deps
are in place. My question is about how to remove such unneeded deps
automatically or not.

Thanks

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...