Re: Sorta OT - way to make Thunderbird set *all* folders to threaded view?

On 2008-11-07 04:18, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Is there a way to make Thunderbird view all folders threaded by default? Anything, an advanced setting or a plugin, would be great.

The Google gods are not forthcoming. :-( And no, I am not looking for the numerous articles on keeping in threaded view when you re-sort. I want everything in threaded view by default for all folders.

The Google gods are very forthcoming if you know what to look for.  ;-)
The preference mailnews.default_sort_type governs the default sort type for thunderbird. You probably want to set the value to 22. See e.g. http://xulplanet.com/references/xpcomref/ifaces/nsMsgViewSortType.html.

--
Sjoerd Mullender