fglrx for F9.x86_64

I just noticed that there is an fglrx for the latest F9 x86_64 kernel in the new RPMFusion repos. So I installed it.

I got the following message in my Xorg.log, and googleearth and most full screen videos run like crap:

(EE) AIGLX error: fglrx exports no extensions (/usr/lib64/dri/fglrx_dri.so: undefined symbol: __driDriverExtensions)
(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering

Is this a knowm problem, or is my setup broken?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com