Vampire Instance of Kaffiene becomes Kaf-fiend

I tried to play something with Kaffeine, then used File->Quit to dismiss it. IT KEEPS COMING BACK! When I boot the machine (Thinkpad T40 Fedora 8) I get an instance of Kaffeine. (I have on occasion also gotten an instance of Firefox). This is with clean shutdowns, not forced power-down.

Where is this information stored, and how do I stop it?

Geoff