Re: Document Scanners that work with F9

Dave Feustel wrote:
On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 09:13:16AM -0500, Todd Denniston wrote:
Sam Varshavchik wrote, On 11/05/2008 06:35 PM:

[1] http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/

I am the OP for this thread. I am looking for a high resolution document
scanner only, (no printer, no copier (I have a laser printer already)
functions) with a usb or scsi interface. Years ago I had an HP C2
scanner which worked very well but it was big and slow. Plus I only had
windows drivers for it.

We have an Epson V750 scanner that has been used on Ubuntu. It is nice for print, pictures and transparencies.

There is a driver that can be downloaded from the net.

--
Robin Laing