Re: KDE 4.2 Keyboard Shortcuts ?

Em Sex 07 Nov 2008, Kevin Kempter escreveu:
> Hi All;
>
> an someone point me to a list of KDE 4.2 keyboard shortcuts. I'm
> especially interested in a keyboard method of switching between pager
> desktops

You can see those in System Configuration -> Mouse and Keyboard ->
Keyboard Shortcuts.
Select KWin or Plasma Workspace in the "KDE Component" combo box to see
each one's shortcuts.
I think the default for changing desktops is CTRL+Fx (CTRL+F1, CTRL+F2,
etc.). That's what I have here, but I do not know if KDE 4.2 has
inherited that from my previous KDE 3.5.x configuration.

[]'s
Marcelo