Help with KDE 4.2 NetworkManager - VPN

Hi All;

I'm trying to setup a cisco style PN connection.  when I try and connect I get
this:

The VPN connection 'test1' failed because the vpn service stopped unexpectedly

I setup the vpn connection like this:

Gateway:  set to the client's vpn gateway (I.P.)

I set the group name & domain to what was the local & remote identifiers in
the cisco connection on my mac.

I also show a pre-shared key on the mac but I see no place for this on the
Network Manager VPN setup.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance