Re: UDF-fs What is it?

Ed Greshko wrote:
> There is also the suggestion that even if this is fixed that if the
> burning is multi-session and not closed you may still see the problem.
>
> FWIW, I've not tried doing this....but maybe something I do this weekend.

Well, being a rainy day in Taipei I did do some tests....

1.  Created a DVD in "master" mode on Vista was readable on RHELv4
2.  Created a DVD in "live" mode on Vista and the default UDF version
was readable on RHELv4
3.  Created a DVD in "live" mode on Vista and v2.5 UDF *not* readable on
RHELv4.

Could not test with F9.