chkfontpath ?

I want to add a collection of unicode fonts to my fontserver.  I have
downloaded the fonts and unpacked them to /usr/share/fonts/truetype. I
have created the files fonts.scale and fonts.dir. Now I want to run the
command chkfontpath -add /usr/share/fonts/truetype, but there is no
command chkfontpath on my system (F9).

Is there another way to add these fonts?

Thanks.