Re: chkfontpath ?

Dave Feustel wrote:
I want to add a collection of unicode fonts to my fontserver.  I have
downloaded the fonts and unpacked them to /usr/share/fonts/truetype. I
have created the files fonts.scale and fonts.dir. Now I want to run the
command chkfontpath -add /usr/share/fonts/truetype, but there is no
command chkfontpath on my system (F9).

Is there another way to add these fonts?

You don't need it anymore and it is mentioned in the release notes as well.

http://hoegsberg.blogspot.com/2007/06/death-to-xfs.html

Rahul