Re: fedora-fonts-list R.I.P?

Dave Feustel wrote:

This error message was generated by Konqueror 4.1.2. When I used firefox
to access the same page, it worked. I then joined the list. A
confirmation url was sent to me via email. When I tried to access it via
Konqueror, it failed with invalid url. Then I tried Firefox and it
worked. This is typical of the errors that I have been experiencing with
Konqueror lately.

Would be useful to get some bug reports on this.

Rahul