Re: [kde-linux] Set default view for Dolphin File manager

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Kevin Kempter <kevin kevinkempterllc com> wrote:
Hi All;

I'm running Fedora9 & KDE 4.2

How can I set the default view for Dolphin to 'Details'  instead of
the 'Icons' view ?
Dolphin can remember settings for each folder. It can also be set in a mode where it sets common properties for all folders. You can choose the later option, and then set view properties of a folder to 'details' from toolbar. Close dolphin and next time when you open it, it will open in 'details' mode.
I guess this is what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Anoop

Thanks in advance