Fedora 9 boot problem with HP NetRAID 1Si controller

I reinstalled Fedora 9 on a HP NetServer 2000 that had been previously running Fedora 4.

Rebooting the machine following the install gives the following errors:

Booting the kernel
APCI: Resource is not an IRQ entry
pnp: PnPACPI: METHOD_NAME__CRD failure for PNP0400

i2o: iop0 could not activate controller

(it stalls here...)

As I recall when I originally installed FC4 it needed the megaraid_mbox driver. I sure it's not loading the right i2o driver either.

Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack