Re: fonts in f9

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:53:03 -0500
Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote:

> I'm a real F9/x11 newbie. Could you explain how to do this?

I never use the default Add/Remove software tool, but in theory
you should be able to run it and do a search for xorg-x11-font
and select packages from the search results to install.

I tend to use the "yumex" tool rather than the default one because
it just seems more natural to me. To use it do this (as root):

yum install yumex
yumex

Then in the yumex gui you can search for available packages
with xorg-x11-conf in the name.