Re: fonts in f9

Dave Feustel wrote:
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 05:15:49PM -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:53:03 -0500
Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote:

I'm a real F9/x11 newbie. Could you explain how to do this?
I never use the default Add/Remove software tool, but in theory
you should be able to run it and do a search for xorg-x11-font
and select packages from the search results to install.

I tend to use the "yumex" tool rather than the default one because
it just seems more natural to me. To use it do this (as root):

yum install yumex
yumex

Then in the yumex gui you can search for available packages
with xorg-x11-conf in the name.

I tried this but got no hits for xorg-x11-conf.

Uh, I think they mean "xorg-x11-fonts-*".  There is no xorg-x11-conf
stuff.
-       "Yeah, but you're taking the universe out of context."       -