Re: How to get sound working in F9

What is your sound card?
try use alsamixer command.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:51 PM, GN <gnichols tpg com au> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please give me some clues on how to get sound working in F9.

The System> Preferences > Hardware > Sound doesn't look anything like
that shown in the help file and I am stymied.

My /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf file has me authed for everything. No errors show for pulseaudio --check

Ta,

GN