Re: Keeping Logical Volume during conversion from Fedora to RHEL 5.2

I've been trying to figure this out on my own and think I understand what I need to do. Here's the detailed steps as far as I can tell. Can somebody please verify this?

1. On Fedora 9 system, unmount the logical volume and then run vgexport.
2. Install RHEL 5.2
3. On RHEL5 system, run vgimport.

Does it matter what order you give the physical device names or will the system sort everything out?

Thanks!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=302658&topic_id=63713&forum=10#forumpost302658
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame pat mbari org