Re: MSN messenger compatible software

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Adil Drissi <adil drissi yahoo com> wrote:
Hi,

I want to be able to chat with my msn contacts and use webcam.
I found a software that can do that "KMess". But it does not come with fedora. So i'm wondering if there is any other software that can do the same job and comes with fedora 8?
Otherwise, how to install a .package file in fedora?
Try 'kopete'. Its KDE's default chat client and comes with fedora.

Thanks,
Anoop

Thank you