Re: OpenOfficeWriter: Switch between 1 and 2 columns

Another OO writer Question:

Is it possible to define two different paragraph styles, one as single
column, the other as double column, and then switch back and forth
between these two styles? I used to do this in Word when I ran MS
Windows years ago.  I'd like to do that in OO writer if possible.
I don't see any obvious way to do this yet.

Thanks.