DNS documentation?

I don't use a graphical frontend of any time, I use command line.
I don't seem to be able to find a named/bind tool tutorial, or command
line helper anywhere.  I am trying to configure the FC9 version of named
and not Avahi.  Is there a guide for command line use? Configuration?
thanks
bob

Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now. CSN -Suite for..