Re: DNS documentation?

bob smith wrote:
I don't use a graphical frontend of any time, I use command line.
I don't seem to be able to find a named/bind tool tutorial, or command
line helper anywhere.  I am trying to configure the FC9 version of named
and not Avahi.  Is there a guide for command line use? Configuration?

It's bind 9 and here's a link to the admin manual:

	http://www.bind9.net/manual/bind/9.2.5/Bv9ARM.html

You're probably most interested in chapter 6, "Configuration Reference".
-            The gene pool could use a little chlorine.              -