Re: Desktop effects on rawhide

Armin Moradi wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is any way to enable desktop effects on a rawhide box.
Apparently there are no kmods for nvidia in the rpm-fusion for rawhide.

Thank you,
You should install the "akmod" packages so that you do not have to wait on the repo to produce an RPM.

I'm still using DKMS myself. I do not wish to install a dozen packages when I have something that already /works/ and it being used by several other binary drivers I require.

(I'm looking at you, rpmfusion, a.k.a. Livna with a new name)