Re: spacewalk

g wrote:

anyone using spacewalk? opinions?

Yes, since 0.1. For internal reasons we use only for RHEL channels, but I'm planning to upgrade to 0.3 which can be used for multiple organizations, so we will host RHEL and Fedora packages at the same time.

Spacewalk is stable, we didn't have any serious problems yet.

--
BÉRES László  RHCE, RHCX   senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux:  http://sys-admin.hu