Re: Fedora 10 - no longer rawhide?

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 02:24:21 -0800,
  Alex Makhlin <makhlina gmail com> wrote:

> There is not yet a Fedora 10 distribution but only the beta Rawhide
> (Fedora 10). Here is a great utility I found to upgrade Fedora when new

That is a bit misleading. F10 has not been released yet. There are daily
rawhide builds that currently include things that are tagged appropiately
(f10-final I believe). There are some packages already tagged for f10-updates
(and f10-updates-candidates) and there are some packages tagged dist-f11 which
will show up in rawhide builds shortly after the release of F10.
There were some iso images made available after the "beta" release of f10.