Re: Preupgrade

Björn Persson wrote:
Alex Makhlin wrote:
Here is a great utility I found to upgrade Fedora when new
releases are available. You will first have to install it.

as root type:
yum install preupgrade
preupgrade

Preupgrade is a good idea. Too bad its authors give security such a low priority. Personally I won't use Preupgrade until it verifies cryptographic signatures on everything it downloads.

It uses yum which should handle that. You should file a RFE if you are talking about something different.

Rahul